Frequently Asked Questions
Q: What is Release Your Stress Movements?
- A: It is a set of movements that gently stretch all the major muscles in your body. Combined with deep breathing, it helps the circulatory and cardio vascular system to run more efficiently.
Q: What are the benefits of these Movements?
- A: By doing these movements on a regular basis it can help increase mobility, reduce stress, and realign the body. Plus you do them when and where you want.
Q: What happens when I do these Movements?
- A: By gently stretching all the major muscles in your body, and combining it with the deep breathing, you improve your circulatory and cardio vascular system.
Q: Who can do Meridian Movements?
- A: Anyone who is looking to improve his or her state of physical and emotional well-being.
Q: What if I can’t do some of the Movements?
- A: I show alternative movements you can start with, without losing any benefits
Q: What if I can’t go very far in some or all of the movements?
- A: You only go as far as if comfortable for you. You will be surprised how quickly you find yourself going further.
Q: Where Can I Do Meridian Movements?
- A: The beauty of these movements is that they can be done almost anywhere: at home, outside, in a park, in a hotel room, it is totally up to you. The great thing is that you never have to miss a day because of where you are.
Q: Do I need any special equipment?
- A: This is a personal choice depending on how much cushioning you prefer. A yoga or exercise mat is great but you can just use blankets or towels. If you have a thick carpet or rug then that can be all you need, as long as you feel comfortable.
Q: What do you wear?
- A: It is best to wear loose, comfortable clothing to provide ease of movement.
Q. When Do I do them?
- A: Whenever you want or can. Mornings offer a great start to the day, but it really is whatever suits you. Just try to do the Movements regularly, on a daily basis